It was Demo Day over at Photoscraps!!

By kate blue - Saturday, June 19, 2010


They do all the cutting and so all you have to do is paste!  My friend and diva MandyKay  was one of the scrap divas showing me how to make a card or two today! I have no idea why ZI am such a terrible card maker.  Ok yeah, I do know why, something about hating to measure and not following the instructors directions cause I usually like different paper/color combos than they do-see my card on the right if you don't believe me-I used the reverse pattern on the paper instead of what MandyKay and everybody else did)** lol**  I struggle with cardmaking soooo much but this was definitely a cute little card (and all of the other demos were too) and you can adapt it to whatever occasion...Loved that We R Memory Keepers paper line too -Sunny collection and I'm not sure what else)...

Squeezed this in early before work; multitasking at its best!!  AND, I got a bonus- scrap diva Trish C  (pictured below with me), Tracy (owner of Photoscraps in Eldersburg-my LSS) AND my buddy Wendy Jo from our mighty band of Fiskateers (Fiskars) were there too!  I woulda & coulda hung out there all day if I hadn't had to work :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin