Scraplift challenge**TRUE XOXO**

By kate blue - Monday, June 14, 2010

True XOXO gals June challenge-it's all about the scraplift of it all... am getting back in SLOWLY....was inspired by ALL the layouts this month so I'll start off with my first one and keep trudging along>> first up, I chose # 20- by Monica Brady:                                                        

and then my take on it-VINTAGE pics in da house combined with butterflies (my fav) and flowers and red !!!  My sisters hate when I do this (use crappy old pics of us) but I MUST, I MUST....it shows our lives and how we've changed right??? Red lipstick, big glasses (Sally Jessy's), bad haircuts and all!  Thank you Caryn, for that fab Prima; I loved using it !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. what a great take! I LOVE you mix of colors!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout!!! Love those old school pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it girl!!! I love this! You gotta scrap thos pix.....one day they will be glad you did. Thanks so much for sharing your take on Monica's LO.....she is gonna love what you did!! Thanks for playin at xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take, Queen Kat!! :D

    Thanks for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah!! I love it!! Love all the layering and all the pretty little details. Beautiful layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout, I love all the little details!
    Thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:32 PM EDT

    great take! Love all the combis here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take!!!! Thanks for playing with us at XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin