Wednesday photo bliss-Maryland State Fair!!!

By kate blue - Wednesday, September 15, 2010


me and Dale :) striking a pose
The MAIN attraction-total craziness!
some VERY excited young ladies :)

Fried Oreos AND Twinkies-yuk!
  
I totally forgot to post some pics of our day at the Maryland State Fair; it was our first time going and despite the "Bieber Fever" that day {that's a whole 'nother story in itself, and yeah, that was me on tv :), it was actually very nice and loads of fun!   Full of interesting stuff both human and animal kind!  Can't wait for next year!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. looks like a blast! wish I could have gone - guess i'll have to shoot for next year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really nice time! :) Maybe next year I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, not sure if my comment got left or not. If not, it went something like this...

    Great pictures of the fair! I only make it to our county fair, but that is okay. It is fun and still has that small country fair atmosphere. I did try the deep-fried Twinkies and you are right. Yuk! The first bite was pretty good while it was still hot and crispy. The more I ate the worse it became!

    (sorry if this winds up being a double post of sorts.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin