It's Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, October 25, 2010

and for many, back to the daily grind, traffic and life of hustle and bustle...hope everybody had a great weekend and with all this Indian summer going on, found time to enjoy the fab weather and squeeze in some fun !  Ours was spent in different directions, but it did involve games, eating, drinking, football (go Ravens!!) hanging out with friends and for me, some scrapbooking with the girls!  Can't share some of the layouts since they are for CSD and for another special gig that I've been invited to join (ssshhhh!  it's a secret for now but I hope to reveal within the next week or so:))....thanks Denise for allowing me to mooch supplies....and I can't wait to create something fabulous with the bronze leaves {wink wink lol}! I felt tons of mojo and of course since we were at Tracy's place (PhotoScraps) for the pajama crop, I thought I was gonna get all of the new Echo Park winter stuff but instead fell more in love with these gorgeous trims from Maya Road and the red one is Bo Bunny ooh la-la... and also these Webster's Pages papers!  Aren't they de-lovely ??? Can't decide whether I'm gonna deconstruct them or simply bling em out and frame some for the holidays.  

But for now, Thing 1 and Thing 2 aren't back to 100% but they are on the mend...here's to another week of antibiotics and fluids right?  But they are back  in school today and that's what counts.

Have a terrific week everybody and don't forget that a RAK given by you (big or small) could change somebody's day or even week..hope to have another one in the next coming week after my reveal LOL...stay tuned...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin