great weekend! lazy Sunday *

By kate blue - Sunday, January 23, 2011

well, the girls came over to play yesterday and despite some glitches with some folks being sick and others not showing up, we still managed to make do and eat, laugh and scrap the day away...I had every intention of scrapping with the Peach Tree Crop Shop kit that I mentioned before, but my downstairs table was such a mess and I got sidetracked and so I ended up using some of my Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 goodies that I've been hoarding for my Project 52 book:  Got 4 layouts done so I'll show a couple....







       Layouts:
BlueMoon Scrapbooking sketch challenge

Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 collection

Queen Kat and Lisa Lisa-using up my misc stash !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am just so jealous! it looks like you all had a fantastic time!!! I wish I had a bunch that liked to get together and scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin