Happy Monday!!!

By kate blue - Monday, February 14, 2011

flowers from my other half :)

Hope everybody had a great weekend!  I didn't accomplish everything that I needed to do, but I squeezed in some stuff that I wanted to do....thank you bff, for taking me to breakfast, it had been a long time since I had done that for sure....

Well, it's Valentine's Day and I'm just wondering how in the heck Valentine's cards for kids were all sold out in stores yesterday????...so, the boy-child did not get to take any to school...Before you start saying AWWW...it's ok, really.  He doesn't even know what Valentines are {YET} so...and, his school doesn't allow treats or candy (he doesn't eat candy either  hardly ever) so...it kinda worked out.
The girl-child only needed a few Valentines {7} and I whipped out some SRM valentine stickers  and doctored up (remember I am NOT a card maker so...don't judge) some pre-made leftover Christmas cards from DCWV (they were all pink & red, and they were handy, go figure) and VOILA!!!  Add some candies that SHE"can" pass out at HER school and easy peasy, lemon squeezy...

Valentine's Day has never been a big deal around here-I expect my royal subjects @ 6420 to worship and show appreciation for me ALL YEAR ROUND ....But anyway, here's some cool LOVE and Valentines projects/links (click on pics)!!!  ENJOY and have a SWEET DAY!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog!! LOVE it! Got you added to my "crafty list" on the sidebar of my blog.
    Look forward to keeping up on those crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin