Wow! It's been one amazing week!

By kate blue - Friday, June 17, 2011

Week in review- in addition to all the normal got to see my parents & 2 of my sisters, celebrate Thing 2's belated birthday, celebrate my anniversary, (yr 14 yikes!) !!!

Bubble Day at school :) FUN
snail mail from KIM :) CC and 7 Gypsies !!!

awesome crochet flowers and super cute gingham trim

anniversary bouquet from my BFF
since it's a busy night with 8th gr graduation dance volunteer duties and more, there is no featured Friday scrapper this week...but I will be at a crop tomorrow getting my scrappy on so hopefully I get lots of stuff done! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy belated Birthday...Happy belated Anniversary...and yay for spending time with family!
    Sounds like you all have been keeping busy :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin