TGIT/F Linky party!

By kate blue - Friday, August 12, 2011

hope you're finding time to do something fun tonite, not necessarily scrapbooking!  I personally wanted to be over at Chela's scrapping, but due to the Verizon thing that's going on, THing 3 is actually putting in some 12 hour days this week and is working late hrs so I didn't want to take Thing 2 with me so it's just me & him at home tonight...maybe we'll play some cards :):) and eat some popcorn...boring but bonding time :)

I made this layout from scraps since I haven't gotten around to doing my August Counterfeit kit yet....just a reminder that when you buy rubons, you should use them pretty quickly otherwise they get crazy gunky-as you can see up close ffrom mine, they went haywire and I barely saved the layout...not all rubons are created equal-the cheaper they are, the worse they.  Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin, K & Co and Hambly are my rubons of choice but there are others...

**for the second time this week, I'm Linking up to Tracy's TGIF's linky party....wish I was at a birthday party this weekend, cupcakes would be so good right about now!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin