another look but still totally awesome and inspiring!

By kate blue - Thursday, September 01, 2011

 There's been some changes over the summer over at True XOXO ! I know, we've been sporadic over the summer but just know we missed you just as much as you missed us -BUT, WE'RE BACK, I swear it!!  There's a new DT and I have stepped down from being admin gal Kate (but I'm still on the DT) BUT, that being said, there's a new sheriff over there (Sheriff Lindsey) and she's just as inspiring if not more than I was and I also gotta admit that I think she's kicked it up about 5, 10, no, 15  notches!!!  Challenge # 21 is up and we Lipstick Chicks were inspired by own personal blogs and we so hope you'll be inspired by our creations!  
I am always inspired by the ROYALTY of the cute queen @ the lower corner of my blog so I had to make my layout about me, the EVIL QUEEN (or so my daughter calls me) and all the many names I answer to after Ma, Mama, MumMum (something my son made up) and Mommy...... lol)  Pink Paislee & Webster's Pages are my paper and embellishment choices for all creations this week since I'm trying to decrease my stash and so had to mix that in with my favorite color-YELLOW...and crowns...just because :)


So, hop over to our new blog for Challenge #21 details and deadlines now that we are back on the regular AND, let me know if you love the new look!  The prize for playing this month is being picked as our GDT for November-how cool is that??!!!  Hope you'll scraplift me heheheheheee....See you soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it love it, your highness :) I have that same Pink Paislee paper, got it in a kit last month. I am determined to stay away from buying anything until I use up some of my stash. Thanks for reminding me I have that paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate (or KAT)!
    Thanks for your comments on my blog! I know I know you from somewhere because the nickname Queen Kat is so familiar.
    Love this layout!!!!

    I haven't been blogging for over 2 months (IIIK!!). I've had a really busy summer: first hubs and I took a 2 week vacation in Finland (I'm originally Finnish but been married to a terrific Italian dude for 30 years so I guess I'm more than half Italian by now!), then our second oldest daughter returned from Japan where she had been studying and working for the past year came home. Then our 13 yr old son came home from a 5 week vacation in the States and then our oldest daughter who lives and works in New Zealand came home for a month. so I'v been busy with FAMILY and it's been fantastic but I'm ready to go back to normal life. I'm itching to scrap and craft!!

    Thanks again for your nice comments. It's really cool to make friends all over the world through a shared hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin