Winner Winner...chicken dinner!

By kate blue - Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm so sorry that I'm late...it has been a crazy 2 days over here in Blueville so let me first thank the lovely and talented DT over at Triplicate Trials for hosting the hop and then also thank all of you who joined me here at my blog
.. there were some great takes on the colorful Peace challenge!  The winner of the stamps from Wilson Designs over at the T3 blog was StephC but if you'll remember, I said I was gonna do a giveaway here too... I've been cleaning the scraproom closet here and there and so the box full of my goodies goes to MIZZ KELLY B over at A Sweet Escape!  


Kelly, send me your snail mail to: mizzkb00@hotmail.com so I can get it mailed out!  And stay tuned cause on Thursday I'll be posting about another upcoming blog hop (that means more blog candy:) ******

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin