WTG BALTIMORE! and some happy mail!

By kate blue - Monday, September 12, 2011

PIC COURTESY OF PROFILEKISS.COM
WAY TO GO BALTIMORE RAVENS...WE DROP KICKED THOSE PITTSBURGH STINKERS YESTERDAY AND WE COULDN'T BE PROUDER!  LET'S JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT OUR SEASON STAYS ON THE UP & UP...ONE GAME NEVER MAKES THE SEASON... WE JUST PLAYED WELL AND MY BOY RAY RICE WAS ON THE MONEY !!  i HAD SCRAPPED THIS PICTURE BEFORE BUT IT WAS JUST AWFUL SO i TORE IT ALL APART AND STARTED OVER AND CAME UP WITH THIS FROM GOODIES ON MY TABLE (LAST YEARS GAME)

and I also just wanted to give a special shoutout to my super sweet web friend CindyG...she was so awesome and made my day by sending me some Tyra   scrappy mail!  An unexpected RAK and trust & believe it made me super happy!!!  I can't wait to use them this week and show ya'll a creation or two!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cindy is just the sweetest, she does so much for others. Glad you got mail that made your day....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin