Twisted twine Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Twisted Sketch # 122 is up for your viewing pleasure and all I can say is that , with the exception of yours truly, Team A rocked the TWINE!  It has been an extremely crazy and busy week (I won't bore you with the details but ya'll know how I get when I do the "single Mom" duties and monkey wrenches fly in) and then the  boy child was very sick and so my brain got all cloudy and I FORGOT the twist!!
But, I still hope you'll be inspired by the rest of the ladies like I am!  I couldn't pick a favorite since I love patterned paper and twine, but I'll leave you with a sneak peek of TIffany's layout...her butterflies caught my eye right away!

check out my "no twine" layout and the whole team {HERE} !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin