I'm back! Weekend recap and some shares

By kate blue - Monday, January 30, 2012


and I hope to be more consistent back on the blog...busy busy bee...kinda...but, just wanted to thank Angela, Kathy, Binnie, another Katherine and the rest of the super chicks from Phi Mu fraternity (yup, they are a female fraternity, not a sorority, look it up for reals) for a great weekend...we ate, we laughed, we shared, we scrapped (but not much-I got 6 layouts done)...

yes, my side title is crooked  (YIKES!!)


trying to journal more :)
 using up my Pink Paislee Nantucket stash to make room for more after CHA releases !~
and I'll tag along with Heather's idea on this wonderful Monday:


Watching: The news WJZ 13
Eating: Nothing right now but I earlier I had leftover buffalo wings and some lemon/parsley pasta salad...since it's a therapy night, it's leftovers for dinner
Drinking:  Water-will switch over to some chai tea later 

Wishing: That I was at CHA....am drooling over the new Simple Stories, Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye, and THIS : Basic Grey

Needing:  see above :):) but add the embelllishments too :)

Listening to: my 80's playlist ....my norm :):)
Wondering:  why Blue Cross Blue Shield has to give me the business, deny me services for THing 2 just so I can get pissed off and appeal them...don't they know that I usually am a WINNER?????!!! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin