It was a SMASH* ing weekend! K & Co SMASH

By kate blue - Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow, I had already almost finished this SMASH book but went to a SMASHING event over at PhotoScraps and all I can say is WOW!   Instructor Gina A. and a few other ladies had their books and it was a great night of sharing and inspiration!  No pictures of theirs since it was "theirs" but if you are local, Tracy is having another one on March 23rd (sign up now!) and you can sign up and see for yourself!  Here's some more pics of mine...this first one was just the ABC's of me and my Everyday Life...my 2nd one is gonna be TOTALLY different!

my 2 greatest creations :):)

quotes I may use later

her 1st sport EVER!

stuff

my Baltimore Ravens  Ray Rice fascination

Dinner & movie with daughter and Essandra

postcards from Martha !

Daughter date nite !
can't wait to start the next one tomorrow and show you!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. love your SMASH book! I have a half dozen of them and have not cracked into any of them yet, but I am inspired to get SMASHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your smash book, it looks so well put together... other smash books i have seen look all junky and unorganized but this one looks great.. might have to use your pages for inspiration when i do my book!! Have a great week,
    Alice B

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome book! love all the extras you included like tix and post cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out terrific. I made my first one in December - what a blast that was. I think I'm hooked on these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh.....LOVE your smash book!!!! PERFECT for the busy woman!!! BIG HUGS to YOU....and so happy that you've entered my little blog drawing, Ms. Blue!!! I cannot wait 'til Friday to see who wins.....I've already got the box out....ready to include a little note and mail it off....Will it be YOU? Hee, hee, hee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin