Paper Issues can see clearly!

By kate blue - Sunday, July 08, 2012

This time around they  want to showcase your "clear" projects.
You can link up transparencies, washi tape, vellum yummies, anything! So, I had this transparancy sitting around for about 2 years I think...wanting and waiting to be used, poor thing...FINALLY I grabbed more stash and added em in on a layout!

the gorgeous paper is from the new Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments collection! and that fabulous gold butterfly came from my local mixed media store, the Queens Ink!

So if you got some clear crafty stuff to share, heard over to their LINKY PARTY!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I just pulled out a few 12x12 transparencies from my stash. Maybe I'll use them this week! TFS. Your layout is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Love the page you did. I have so many luscious Hambly transparencies in my stash. I suppose I should bust 'em out. Thanks for linking up with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Queen Kat! Thanks for playing along and visiting me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooooon
    Absolutely LOVE your use of the transparency here Queen Kat! ;) Your layering is spot on too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All hail the Queen - fabulous page. Love the grey, the butterfly and of course the pics. Awesome job!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin