wow..the 30th..are you kidding me?

By kate blue - Monday, July 30, 2012

Well, this month certainly has gone by quickly...It goes to show me that you can make all the plans you want, but GOD has his own plans....With the passing of my uncle, I had to move some things on the calendar in order to travel north (I would move heaven and earth for that man) but got back home and decided to still celebrate my birthday properly...with friends who lifted  me up...kept me laughing...and brought me royal goodies!

 PHOTO BOOTH FUN !! THANKS 2THE BFF FOR THE MAD PROPS!

and of course, way too much cake...in addition to regular cake and cupcakes, the girl and her friends made me these cake pops yesterday {DELISH btw}
got a few layouts done this week :)

ROYAL GIFTS FOR THE QUEEN !
and so, July has almost come to an end and I happliy welcomed the big 4-7...and I felt blessed that I got to share it with some fabulous ladies :)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's the way to go! I couldn't be mad to you about missing my birthday, like you said you can make all the plans you want but Our Father has it written out already! Glad you were surrounded with love for yours! I can't wait to see that mini photo #2 in a layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin