Always remember....

By kate blue - Tuesday, September 11, 2012

...has it been that long, that dreadful day 9.11 ?? It seems like just yesterday.... I'll never forget where I was ( @ work) and what I was doing and how my employer graciously handled all the raw emotions of all of us that day.....Say a prayer for the lives that were lost, the lives that were changed and for the ones who had to pick up the pieces and keep living with such pain....This nation is grateful to all of our servicemen and women who have lost their lives due to senseless violence and its aftermath, and to those who are still serving....I pledge my allegiance to this great nation, the U.S.A. and know this is the greatest nation on earth!

this is my own pic-no copyrights violated :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin