TGIF!

By kate blue - Friday, August 02, 2013

It's a fabulous Friday and our last day of vacay....beach here I come!  I forgot to show ya the other mini book I did BEFORE vacation-can I get a wha what??!!  I was gifted this by the fabulous L and I knew it needed to be done before vacation!
* mini album and all papers are from the Kaisercraft Check-in collection with the exception of the black cardstock and the little paper with the numbers on it (that may be SC)-I glued that one a bit ago and then changed my mind on the papers so...Used the camera album but did add some more chipboard pages of my own.
Pictures are blurry cause I took them the night before we were leaving-sorry!  One thing I gotta do when I get back is go to youtube and make me a light box!
It'll look better once I get home, print pictures and junk it up!
 

Got this metal embell @ Michaels (clearance aisle) for $ 1.75!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin