Coupla things going on at Artful Delight (Delightful Inspiration!)

By kate blue - Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First, Inspiration:  Is this not super cute?  You know how I normally sew up paper bags during the holidays, so this one courtesy of FlowerDisco via Artful Delight (delightful Inspiration) caught my eye right away! LOVING!
Second, kits! Can you say $ 23.50 ??!!!  I want those clips!
Third, a September DT call! Enter {HERE}

and Fourth, A Giveaway! Their NEW October kit PLUS one past kit of your choice.
click on all the links to get ya there....pray that  I win!  I mean, good luck!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi kate, so honored you liked my lunch bag and since you are familiar with them the honor is doubled. now, i came here to tell you that and i find you are also promoting it in your blog with credit and all that :D thank you so much and i am so happy you liked it.
    was it your bag the one who inspired me from pinterest? i have to check.
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin