June Stash Challenge is up!

By kate blue - Sunday, June 01, 2014

First, let me say congrats to WendiR for winning last month's sponsor gift from The Scrapbook Circle at Scrap Our Stash!   It's JUNE !!  This month's stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash is:
MONOCHROMATIC! Sounds easy right, you grab a buncha stuff in one color and ta-da!  I gotta say, even though I can't reveal my layout yet, I struggled with using one tone and all one color...HARD for me!
 But I know for you guys, it'll be easy peasy lemon squeezy ::)  Each month, we get a large number of entries and it's amazing that you guys always squeeze in time to use your stash with US!  Hop on over for all the details {HERE}
This month's sponsor is none other than:
oooh la la!
you now you want it!  I wish I could win it myself!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin