What I'm loving Saturday :)

By kate blue - Saturday, July 05, 2014


Since it's my birthday month (yep-I celebrate myself all month now; it's what a true Queen does) #selflove -I thought I'd share some of my favs of what I'm loving right now with all my new followers :):)

THIS fabulous mascara...O. EM. GEE...fab..$ 6.99 at Walmart








local events Mix 106.5 Summer concert
 took the daughter to see her love, Ed Sheeran but I actually loved A Great Big World too, I have been a fan since last year but I wish they would've had enough songs for an album.  Great concert, only downfall was general seating which translated to long wait, almost heat exhaustion and smelly crowds.... #edsheeransupertalented #saysomething   

taking your kids on a photography shoot and letting them shoot their own pics from their own perspective...gave Thing 2 a little pocket camera and he surprised me with some the shots he took :0
(American Visionary Museum, Baltimore, MD)

Alex and Ani bracelets.........LOVE.......
I thank bff1 for hooking me to this strange addiction to the word of charms :)

and the last thing I try to have more than once a week:
yep, a Dunkin Donuts unsweetened tea (I might add 1 or 2 Equal packets in there...the largest one they got! I use my app and most times it's 99 cents!!  Sure, I can make tea at home, but their brew is perfect to me and so...one of my strange addictions :):)

so that's my Super Saturday list-what are your favs this week????


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin