weekend wrapup...

By kate blue - Sunday, August 31, 2014

it's so much easier to catchup this way...hmm....last week was full of work, drs appointments, errands, back to school and Back to School Nights! Not much time at all for craftiness so, no layouts :(

I forgot to share the pics from the awesomely amazing class I took with Dyan Reaveley!
 
I'm hoping to incorporate some mixed media into more of my pages AND I hope to get some mixed media SMASH journals done sometime in 2014...and speaking of mixed media, I have always been a fan of the talented artist, Bekah Ash and it was divine intervention that I got one of her cards for my birthday.  So, I panted a canvas for my soon to be "made over" bedroom :)   I love her style & her creations and hope I "lifted" it in a good way...I am going to add a quote on the left side as soon as I decide which one I want to use; I got some good ones on the coffee/tea things they have at Starbucks! I might add more to the headdress part but am not sure.
Now that the kids are back in school, I am doing a fall re-do/cleanup-that's the only way to get rid of stuff is when the kiddos are not around...otherwise they want to keep EVERYTHING.  I just finished the girl's room revamp and am now about to start my own so I am hoping to find some colorful bedding that will do this canvas proud :):):)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin