It's a SUPER Saturday and I'm smh at myself lol

By kate blue - Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm on two DTs and so I TRY to get all those layouts done ahead of time so that I can scrap for myself.  I usually put kits together on my own and then grab a handful of challenges and scrap away.  Last month I said I was going to use a SIGNIFICANT portion of my stash AND do lots of challenges!  Well I have succeeded pretty much on the stash use but not on the deadlines.  That being said, this LO WAS for Flashback Friday Sketch # 159 at Scrapbook Challenges but I missed the deadline AGAIN :(

SBC_Sketch159
and my take:
and guess what??  This is layout # 3 using my June Counterfeit Kit (CKCB)!!
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wonderful page - I especially like the cluster at the bottom right. And good for you for using up a lot of stash. I think there is a proper balance between too many deadlines and not enough - and it's not an easy balance to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the layout! What a great graduation layout. I loved the way you embellished the layout; perfectly balanced and so pretty! The colors all go so well together and so cheerful!
    @pinkycrafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Fun page and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on that bottom right cluster! It's adorable. What a really happy page. Super photo and wonderful use of stash - go you for using stash! I need to do better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin