Motivational Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, June 22, 2015



Grab Our Button!
What can I do to motivate YOU to get in the pictures??  A challenge you say??  Well, I got one for you and it's pretty easy this month over at Challenge YOUrself!   Since the kids are now out of school here in the U.S, maybe you have a few minutes to get away and craft for yourself?  This month's challenge is ANYTHING GOES as long as you are in the picture!  The picture doesn't have to be perfect, you don't have to be perfect, and just to show you that I  have scrapped myself looking less than perfect, here ya go! It's all about the memory-my kids won't be looking at my weight or my hair (well, maybe my daughter might lol) but I don't care!  (#aleidaschallenge)



And for more MOTIVATION and inspiration, our DT boss lady Lynn is introducing our new CHALLENGE YOURSELF DT members on the blog starting today; hope you'll hop over and check them out!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin