My Feb CKCB kit is ready!

By kate blue - Sunday, February 07, 2016

Quick post! My Feb kit doesn't look anything like the inspiration kit but what I took away from it was the repetition of bold prints and I started from there. I went back to my January and my December kids and took stuff that I had not used from there to see if I would use it again this month lol. I know I have some of those both black Thickers somewhere so I'll be adding those in along with regular cardstock.
And while I did have those Maggie Holmes bloom French hearts, there's only 4 in the pack so I am going to counterfeit more of those myself since I do have scrap paper,  glitter tape, tulle and crepe paper. Also going to make my own arrows with the same.

And there you have my kit!  I'm on vacation but plan on scrapping once I get back! ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is complete yumminess - love that sheet of tone on tone cut-apart cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin