It's a scrapping Sunday!

By kate blue - Sunday, October 23, 2016

I ended up not taking my CKCB  kit to the crop on Friday -instead, I had won a Halloween prize pack from the Paper Issues F & F group about 2 weeks ago and decided to use up a lot of that American Crafts and Pebbles goodness in it!

I'm never caught up on any scrapping so I just printed random Fall and Halloween stuff...

I'm still going to scrap during the late game but for now gotta go and feed my family!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love your Fall LO´s!! The colors chosen are great!! Big hugs from Spain!! Noe BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - great layouts! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fun Fall pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful layouts! Great colors as well! Penny bl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the classic fall pages, paper and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin