Happy Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, July 03, 2017

Happy Monday for what some are calling a long 4th of July weekend (if you took the day off or worked from home)-I decided to do something I've probably haven't done in years...relax ALL DAY LONG and chill.  Oh shoot, I take it back, I did do two loads of laundry, prepped dinner and did two hours of reading/language arts on the home summer school front. I tried though by staying in my Lula Roe pajamas (translation the holey ones) and not combing my hair right??!!

Took the time yesterday to put together my July Counterfeit Kit so here goes!  July's inspiration kit comes from Cocoa Daisy...Their June 2016 kit called Walden Pond:

I'll admit it though, when creating kits from my stash, I ALWAYS start with papers...I have way more paper than I should so I wanted this kit to be a little bigger than the  inspiration kit. I don't think I had any of these papers so I focused on the patterns: bolds, stripes, yellows and florals.
I then added in some alphas, frames, journaling circles, tags, flair, ampersands and words: (Note: found that veneer house in quite by accident-SCORE!)
Embellishment add-ons just because I wanted a big kit and because this stuff was begging to be used:
I saw that one of their shop add ons was some PinkFresh:
and finally, paper pads and some paper scrapsthat go along with my pattern theme:
So there you have my XL kit for July-I'm hoping to get at least 15 layouts out of it before I get tired of it!  Wish me luck!









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love your kit! I was giddy when I looked at your patterned paper choices because I ALMOST put those same Jillibean Soup papers into mine, but decided to go another direction. Great minds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you doing this. Good Luck and can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a huge kit but I love everything in it. Beautiful papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute kit Kate :) I still have to gather mine up yet :)
    I get what your saying about relaxing :) I tried that too over the holiday and same here I did laundry and prepped salads for dinner. some day we may figure out how to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. XL kit, XL fun! You had me from the start - but the FreshPink sealed the deal! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. XL or XXXL?!?! Fabulous kit full of great summer colours and super cute embellies! It's always fun to see your kits Kate and this is a winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin