Art journaling.....

By kate blue - Monday, March 04, 2019

I was never artsy when I was younger.  I guess I never thought it was interesting but who knows why??  I can't remeber... So anyway, in addition to scrapbooking, a couple of years ago I decided to start branching out and trying other art forms to use my supplies.  Began an art journal in 2016, did like 7 pages and laid it down,  Picked it back up in 2018 and it was supposed to be finished last year  BUT it's 2019 and it's still a work in progress.






I'm probably almost 90% complete and hope to do a flip through on IG soon!  I'm gonna keep trudging along this week. month.  Hey, if you art journal, drop your link in the comments so I can be inspired!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin