Fabulous class plug

By kate blue - Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Every so often,I treat myself to a class -(mixed media type) just to break up the scrapbook mojo and to fill up my art journal.   Painting unrealistic faces relaxes me so I love checking out free classes as well as inexpensive classes.  This year's treat tomyself for my birthday is Ever After 2019 created by the super talented Tamara Laporte.
https://www.willowing.org/product/ever-after-2019/
So as the title states, we'll be doing some great things with various instructors and their take on selected fairy tales from around the world. Ya'll already know that the Evil Queen (MY FAVORITE) is part of the lesson but with a twist!

Here's my interpretation of her- Imperfect cause I hate waiting for paint to dry!  Enjoy!

Image may contain: 1 person
You still have time to sign up for this class since we just started in July.  And, it's the last time that Tamara is going to offer this class so....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin