Forgery on the Fourth!!

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 04, 2020

It's that time...Counterfeit Kit Challenge's Forgery on the Fourth (FOF) !!!  As I said before,  this month's Prima kit was very Victorian,  very vintage and romantic so it was a CHALLENGE for me!
 This is one of the gorgeous papers that caught my eye:
At first I thought I'd just stamp my own paper but after trolling through my limited amount of stamps AND the fact that I didn't have ANY white ink, I knew I had to get creative. So, I grabbed plain navy cardstock, a white pen (mine was in it's last leg but I used it anyway) and some floral pads.


Fussy cutting for the win! I don't have the talent to do the swirls so I just doodled... I forgot to take a picture before I created my layout but here ya go!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Looks fabulous! So glad you're here again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and a fantastic forgery.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome forgery of the original paper!! Your layout turned out wonderfully as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin