Marching along...

By kate blue - Saturday, March 14, 2020

and going with the flow of things...this Coronavirus has parents scrambling around and anxious since in Maryland, schools are closed for the next 2 weeks.  I'm a germophobe already so I was prepared supplies-wise since my Thing 2 was sick for about 6 days back in February.  I spring cleaned a bit and shored up my pantry and medical cabinet since I hadn't  looked at either since last year. Got rid of old stuff and expired meds and I'm sooooo glad that I did cause when I went to  Walmart for some totes and snacks last week, this is what it looked like:



As COVID-19 keeps  impacting  the world, just remember that art can possibly help keep the stress levels down!  When kids complain  about being  bored, grab some art supplies and see what they can create!  Or if  they decline, ask them if they'd rather do some chores instead hahaha!
So with that being said, my son gets to pracctice independence and I get to scrapbook! Be well, wash your hands with SOAP and hot water, stay outta them crowded germy areas and check out my next post for my Counterfeit Kit reveal!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin