July....say what??? My Counterfeit Kit reveal

By kate blue - Tuesday, July 07, 2020

so I just didn't do any blogging in June???  What the????  I thought I did so forgive me...Covid 109 got me all confused. So here we are in July and I had my July Counterfeit Kit actually done and photographed on the first!


This month,  the DT at Counterfeitkit Challenge chose a digi kit and not only a digi kit, but one that was EXTREMELY neutral.
It's the :"Garden Party" kit from Sahin Designs and even though we are in July, it's definitely different and that's why it's a challenge!

I always look at patterns before I look at color and I knew I had tons of striped papers, words, blacks w/ pattern so I just started there.  Some papers were actually recycled outta last month's kit and there's some vintage Basic Grey florals (gifted from my bff cause Basic Grey never went out of style).

Then,  ELEMENTS:  for me, it was trims, florals, tags tags, b & w elements and more tags!
And then I added my own add-ons -some from my desk box and some outta my vintage stash.  Not too big and not too small!   Sometimes I get overzealous and then my kit goes unused so I tried not to overthink it. 
Thanks for popping by!!   Come back later in the week for my projects!!   I'm already on layout #5 but I'm off to bed cause it's too late and too dark to post anything else.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin