January Counterfeit reveal!

By kate blue - Friday, January 08, 2021

 Late but finally here...created a ginormous kit this month since I haven't scrapped in weeks.   I'm in the 100 Patterned Paper Challenge group on Facebook so I pulled 90% off my 12x 12 papers from that stash.   This month's Counterfeit inspiration comes from "NOT JUST FOR BOYS KIT CLUB" Flurries kit 


So as I said, my kit is huge cause I want to scrap 50 layouts this month!  I started with what caught my eye:  stripes,  snowflakes, trees/nature, wood/ veneers,  blues

And here's my kit and of course I also went rogue and added misc wintery/ things from my messy bash-ket....stash busting in January woohoo!!!








So there ya go!! My huge McFlurry kit!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin