It's a minikit instead!*updated

By kate blue - Sunday, February 06, 2022

This month I thought I'd do something different!  *for some reason,  blogger didn't at all my pics! The Counterfeitkit Challenge DT has a full reveal on the 1st of the month and my kit is usually GINOrmous! Since I'd been traveling and am now home, my HONEY-DO list is quite extensive so I thought I'd just do a mini kit this month! 

If you haven't been over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to know what I'm talking about, pop over and check us out!  Especially if you are doing any of the crafty NO-BUY or FREEZE SPENDING challenges- we'll CHALLENGE you to shop in your own stash to create a wonderful kit (or two) and to see your supplies in a different and creative way!

So, that being said, this month's inspiration kit came from Cocoa Daisy's February 2021 kit called "Denim Blush modern memory making kit" and it's full of lush navy blues, blushes and golden yellows.




So my mini kit focused on the BLUES and GOLD YELLOWS first, especially in  my papers.  I then added in blush/pinkish patterns and then just went rough and added in LOVE stuff from my bashket of godies and from my planner envelope all for the month of February .






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin