Challenge 1 at Counterfeitkit!

By kate blue - Wednesday, April 13, 2022

 Challenge 1 is up! Who has Disney  or cartoons to scrap??? Me! But my Disney's s all packed up so I went with cartoons!

It's Spring Break here in MD and i had promised Thing2 we'd do movie date,  then both of us got sick with a spring cold... but after 7 days,  since we're on the tail end (took covid tests,  negative) we decided to go to see Sonic 2...I thought it was a cartoon since it is on tv too.

Used my April Counterfeitkit..


Downloaded some free images and fussy cut Knuckles (aka Idris Elba MBD)for a pop of cartoon!

Thanks for popping by..ps-i have the movie an 8/10 only because I thought it was too long...animation was fantastic!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin