June Counterfeitkit reveal

By kate blue - Wednesday, June 01, 2022

 Ahh, summer is here! Well, not "officially" according to the official date on the calendar but to me, it's here! This month, I wanted to pick a versatile kit to counterfeit that made me think of summer here in the US but also a kit that could still work in other places where it's not summer.

The kit I chose is called NOVEMBERKIT 2021 from DaniPeuss.de and I love that it is full of various shades of pink, blues and yellows all inspired by Paige Evans' Bungalow Lane collection:

Here is the full blog hop:


Since I'm traveling and taking care of my dad, I'll only be popping in with a mini kit this month! Join us in our Facebook group so we can see what you put together!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin