Mini kit Reveal for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

By kate blue - Sunday, July 10, 2022

 This month,  since I've been traveling, I chose to do the mini kit unstead of a full kit.  This month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog inspiration kit came from Master Forger Tina who chose the May 2022 kit called "May 2022 ROUND TRIP 12 x 12 Add-On Kit" by Citrus Twist kit club.

 I was more drawn to the colors of the inspiration kit than the theme so I dug into all my vintage Maggie collections, mainly the Shine collection:

I focused on making a small summer kit with pinks,  greens and florals...I added a mix of summer elements from my Maggie stash, a pack of Heidi Swapp summer puffies, and a sheet of travel stickers from the original MH Round Trip kit:




And there you have my mini kit! Thanks for popping by and I hope to show you some creations soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin