Wonderful Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ya'll thought I was all smiley yesterday, well, today was even better!  I got some good news, a great early Christmas gift, and I heard from some long-lost friends too!  AND, if that wasn't enough, Michelle P has gifted me some Studio Calico so I FINALLY pulled it out and used some for our upcoming challenge at Candy Shoppe...sneak peak ya'll...


and, since it's Wednesday, here's some great WHITE STUFF (as long as it's not REAL WHITE STUFF like SNOW) for those who are still shopping or trying to get great gift ideas!  Just sayin' online shopping and etsy/indiee shopping is VERY COOL!! 
beaniebumcompany @ Etsy

Flip video (target, walmart, amazon)

Horchow silver cross ornaments


Pottery Barn Diamond Knit throw    



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin