it's all about the sketch right?????...

By kate blue - Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The awesome scrappers (or should I say WE awesome scrappers LOL) over at Twisted Sketches are up this WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY with a new sketch and a twist...this week, our twist is what I call chippy.....you know, CHIPBOARD !! I know everybody has some in their stash :)

Supplies: EP papers, LYB fabric title, Coredinations die cut paper, Maya Road trim
I had Thing 1 do a photo shoot for me back on December 31st and when we started, her hair was wet and flat and as time went by, you know what happened.......she got the BIG HAIR...She hates it, and "For the Record," I love it!!.  I decided to pull out my o-so-yummy Echo Park For the Record collection  as a starting point, continued with the inspiring sketch # 91 over @ Twisted and commenced to scrapping her beauty :):)
So go ahead and dig out that chipboard (we'll wait) then hop over to Twisted and get your sketch on!  I hope the sketch and our work will inspire you to be creative :)           

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Just adorable! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! She'll love it when she's older. What a fun layout. Also, For the Record is my fav EP line! Glad to see it used! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...I got that paper thank you for the inspiration.

    I had big hair as a child and like your daughter I hated it. But through the years I grew to love it and now if it's not big I am not happy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout. It's Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, you totally nailed it on this week's sketch! I absolutely love your take on it....so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin