Tyra mail!

By kate blue - Thursday, December 29, 2011

Susan from Creative Inspirations sent me a Christmas present since I was the winner of an oh so sweet All Things Tim raffle....check out the stamp set that was done by my buddy Ted from Stampers Anonymous (he totally rocks and is super cool in person too...)

One of my 2012 goals is to be a better stamper and if I manage my time well today, I may just get to play with it tonite to make some tags for a gift that I'm giving to a guy this weekend :)
Thank you Susan and wish me luck !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow...congrats on those stamps...what a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That prize rocks! Followed your link from sb.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous!!! Love Tim's Stamps - the great thing about them is you don't have to colour...I have become addicted!
    Jasmine
    A {Little} Dab of Glue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin