Weekend recap! and our tree is up EARLY!!

By kate blue - Sunday, December 18, 2011

Well, everything that I can do for Christmas short of grocery shopping is done....we scaled back a lot this year-NEEDS vs. WANTS...so.....I did get to travel a bit locally and go see some friends...plans got a bit mixed around but I did a pitstop near Parkton for a bit and my camera had no charge so no photos there but I did love seeing Laura (and I picked up a sweet gift from her just for ME) and then I kept going north to go play with some paper & scissor friends!

Kat and Andrea

KB and KB

Kate and Kat

Lisa Lisa and her cult jam
had a great time and it was great re-connecting since it had been a few months ......

**other updates:
The Ravens are losing in a major way to Detroit....maybe that'll change by morning but I doubt it....
**This CD is pretty good but not my favorite
BUT very sexually explicit (song content)-will be glad when Rihanna grows up and sings more classy songs...I'm still a big fan of the girl tho'.









**Weekend projects-made a tray for Kate so she can add pics of her super cute grandson  in there..I was away from my ribbon stash so it looks naked to me-she said she'd add some when she got home too...She picked the papers and I used those super cute pin banners from Making Memories, Prima flowers and a Making Memories ephemera kit in there...sprayed cardstock with some Ranger Perfect Pearls copper spray for a hint of shimmer.

**the BIG tree that Thing 2 "needed" and yes, Thing 1 has stopped sneezing around it provided she takes the Zyrtec!  and just other Christmas touches around the house..I still need to add more ornaments to the tree though :)


AND OUR TREE IS UP!  wELCOME ALL THE TREE DIVEAS WHOA RE COMING OVER FROM DOCERELA'S (A/K/A CATERINA'S) BLOG....


see ya tomorrow for links to a HUGE giveaway AND to a paper bag project!

**LINKING TO CATERINA'S BLOG! (that used to be my name in Spanish class in high school)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wow, you are amazing ! How do you find the time to do all this, lol. Id love if you send me some of those pics too. Love ya and thanks for spending some she time with me, you lifted me up. Thank U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my? allegeric to your Christmas tree? Oh you should get an extra present for that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great X-mas tree, fun pics!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is awesome! And love the "Christmas Story" card that you have displayed! I can't wait till Christmas Eve to watch the marathon again this year...love that movie! Happy Holidays and thank you for linking up with Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun pics!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin