Twisted Sketches Challenge # 132 is up!!

By kate blue - Friday, December 16, 2011

we've got a lovely sketch for you over at Twisted Sketches this week! And for those of you who are doing December daily's you can still use our sketches or our twists to jump start some creativity!

 This week's "TWIST" is glitter and I had these super cute metallic flower thingees that I wanna say are from K & Co but I'm not entirely sure...I used a few of  them and shared (gave away) the pack...the "glitter twist" is in the leaves, you can't see it the shine that well but they came pre-glittered.....kraft background and then some free stash from the other bff {not pictured}...so hope you'll hop over to Twisted (even though for some reason, my LO is not posted but that's ok, you're seeing it here :)) and use the sketch and link us up!

Went over to the bff's last week and took this pic-and even though I only got 2 measly layouts completed, I still had fun! And I truly believe that God put folks in my life right on time; hence the layout and the quote....and she still loves me even when I forget her dang Gummi Bears!  LOL !

Side note**ps-yes, Jo, I tried to cover my greys but didn't really succeed...they refuse to leave! I used that Clairol Perfect 10 that says it gets rid of greys in 10 minutes but obviously I needed 10 x 10 minutes ...didn't work and it really didn't dye my hair  black, more like medium dark brown which is weird because my natural hair is really really dark...




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin