Fabulous Friday! Some new CHA Summer 2012 product loves!

By kate blue - Friday, July 06, 2012

It's a fabulous Friday....and I spy with my little eye some awesome stuff that I would love to have!   Swoon, Christmas in July, need I say more???

WEBSTER'S PAGES
Full peeks of the whole Christmas line can be found at Your Scrapbook Supply

hhmmm...what else???
Lily Bee Persnickety:            I WILL HAVE THIS!
 oh hell...mini mini's from MY MIND"S EYE!  6 X 6 PACKS OF AWESOMENESS! Again, I'm not showing all of them, head over to YOUR SCRAPBOOK SUPPLY for more ! I feel like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka when I say, "Daddy, I want them all  and I want them right now!"  Go checkem out and see the rest !


see ya tomorrow with more !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh Katie!!! LOL I am loving the Lily Bee that line is hot and trending they keep coming out with more and more 2 Die 4 collections!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I almost slept on CHA reveals. I love that Lily Bee collection! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin