Scrap Our Stash Winner!

By kate blue - Wednesday, March 05, 2014

the winner of yesterday's prize MME pack is:  TAMMI BENNETT!   Congrats girl!
Since  it's a wonderful Wednesday, I decided to gift TWO prize boxes full of bits of my favorite things to two lucky blog followers (of MY blog) who participate in ANY of our March birthday challenges at Scrap Our Stash !

Not everything is pictured (some of it has to be a surprise) but here are the boxes :):)-as I keep cleaning my studio, I may add some more things in them :):)


*** I will pick both winners on March 30th..all you gotta do is link up at least one Stash A Thon March birthday bash project to the SOS linky and I'll take care of the rest!
  Keep checking in at Scrap Our Stash for daily challenges; you can do one, five or all-Our goal is for you to be inspired and to use your stash!!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin