Hey there~

By kate blue - Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just an update on the weekend-we took a mini road trip to VA and met some new scrapbook friends! Thanks Lynne for inviting us to join you & your friends; we had a great time! Met some of our fellow Fiskateers sisters, or should I say "sissy's"....it was such a blessing and so much fun--was great to be a part of Nancy's birthday celebration, eat birthday cake {thanks Nicole} and to scrap at the same time! I can't wait to do it again! I did come home with a migraine {sinuses?} so I haven't unpacked or put stuff away but I did get some layouts done and may post them tomorrow here and on the Fiskateers boards. Am off to check out the Wizard of Oz....one of my all-time favorite movies since it's on TNT tonite.

BTW, I made it through to Round 4 for the Embellished Idol challenge! Whew~BUT Round 4's challenge is EXTREMELY difficult so....may have some problems this week with it. plus, they've changed to a different forum for voting and for those of my friends who aren't computer savvy, it's gonna be hard to get them to register in the new forum. We'll see.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Finally found your blog :)
    Loved your last entry - it had my vote and I can't wait to see what you will come up with for this round!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin