Great gallery at scrapbook.com

By kate blue - Friday, November 07, 2008

since I wasn't sure if I could post one of her layouts, I'll just direct you to RachelK's gallery at scrapbook.com.... http://www.scrapbook.com/profiles/229351.html or else her blog here http://scrapperachelk.blogspot.com/ She's got some awesome pages and some of them are made just using her scrapbook scraps! Very inspiring! I need to get rid of tons of stuff so my goal for the next 5 layouts are to mix the old & the new and to use tons of scraps. I love how she used her Fiskars trimmers and punches to make different things so I'm inspired again to use the Fiskars goodies I rec'd last weekend and put them to great use!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Boy does that pizza look good. . . your blog is very nice I enjoy my visit I will be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there kate b, gosh thanks so much for posting my the link to my gallery here, i was so surprised and flattered to see this! im really happy i've inspired you to "use your scraps", lol! thanks so much, you totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin