I've been tagged!

By kate blue - Thursday, November 06, 2008

by my online friend Jennifer...

Q1. Three places I have lived: Sagami Depot, Japan, Fort Lee, Virginia
Frankfurt, Germany

Q2. Three shows that I watch: Biggest Loser, Tyra's Next Top Model, Cash Cab
Q3. Three places I have been: (is that different from lived?) Wsh., D.C., Hershey, PA, Trelawny, Jamaica

Q4. Three places I have been this week: dermatologist, voter's poll, Chipotle
Q5. Three people who e-mail me regularly: Essandra, Debi S, Lynne
Q6. Three of my favorite foods: sushi, cheesecake, caeser salad with chicken
Q7. Three places I'd rather be right now: Australia (scrapbooking somewhere), Sedona at the spa, snorkeling in Bonaire

Q8. Three things I am looking forward to this year: My son learning to speak more words-that's the only 1 major thing I can think of; everything else is kinda basic.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin