Deal of the Day

By kate blue - Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Sick or no sick, I had to get up and take Brandon to therapy so, since I was passing Glen Burnie, "Taj" twisted my arm and MADE me stop in at Big Lots (something I don't normally do since it makes my allergies go crazy with the amount of dust in there)-anyway, for once, the store was clean and organized (sorry Big Lots but it's true)

The Thickers and the DCWV foil chipboards were $ 2 and they had American Crafts buttons (at least 7 different colors but I only picked up 2 packs) for $ 1 each...you heard me....they also had American Crafts Metropolitan and A La Carte paper packs for $8 each.


I had $ 20 bucks that was burning a hole in my pocket so now I really have to add alphas and titles to my pages! Sorry for the bad picture; I'm just here for a quick bit then am off to do tea, netti pot and bed in that order...haven't been sleeping good so...am determined to get up tomorrow and get this sickness off my back, get in gear and do my hair (it looks crazy since I've been laying in bed sweating-trust me, it's BAAADDD) & to get packed and ready for the weekend since I AM going to GASC and then am off for a girls weekend with Lisa and Debbie.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm sorry you've been under the weather! But geez, $2 thickers almost makes up for that doesn't it??

    {{big hugz girl}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, HA HA HA, LMAO. I just saw your blog message and had to come see what kind of thickers you got. Your big logs had some great fonts. Enjoy them all, I have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin