Scrappin' Goodness-It's August already???!

By kate blue - Saturday, August 01, 2009

Balloon trip cancelled due to RAIN...we got rain here for about an hour all while the sun was out; just made it soooo humid!!! But, we need the rain and since it hadn't rained here for about 3 weeks, it's welcome in the yard & garden since we've gotten brief downpours everyday for the last week..on that note, I had my bff over, fixed a great dinner, opened some wine and {E} and I scrapped for a few hours....and even got some layouts done!

Enjoy!


**Scrapped the boyz....Used some Little Yellow Bicycle chippies that had been sitting on my floor for quite awhile and the pics that had been sitting for about a year-waiting.....



BFF LO...Pink Paislee I believe is in the house....combined with some of My Minds Eye and Chatterbox....can you tell I've been very good about trying to use my stash????


and last but not least, some "Old Skool" for ya! Dad was skinny, Lynne rocked the "Debarge" afro {Lynne, don't hate}, and you can't see that Karla & I had denim shoes on...they'd be very vintage and very eco-friendly right about now-but back then, very very geeky yes??? More Pink Paislee, MAMBI chipboard, Chatterbox, AC Thickers, and that FANTASTIC tag is courtesy of Penci Petty at the Stampers Anonymous yahoo group!!!




HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin