This has gotten outta control...must fix

By kate blue - Saturday, August 08, 2009



TODAY! My husband hasn't said anything yet, but he's close...REAL CLOSE. The scrapstudio is ONE GIANT pigsty; could be why I've lost my scrappin' mojo....so, I've got the cleaning and the paint supplies ready. Paint pants and a wife beater on and with the exception of my wine, (I'll get that later when I'm done)I am about to begin. It took what? 3 weeks to get to this? Every corner is a hot mess as you can see-MUST clean and vacuum for everybody's sake and I won't have time to do it after today since Rosita is coming to visit this week and I'll be running her & Brandon around to appointments this week.

Will update and holla later people!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin